13 / November 2018 Top 5 tips on how to use mirrors and wall decoration in your home
- Adding a mirror, artwork or framed photographs to a blank wall, will instantly transform it from sterile and plain to homey and personal.
- Mirrors are not only powerful statement pieces; they also reflect light and make spaces feel from sterile.
- When deciding whether to hang either a mirror or a piece of art, let yourself be guided by what looks most aesthetically pleasing.
- Make sure you hang artwork at eye level so it feels connected with the furniture, otherwise it can have a negative effect on the rooms’ feeling of proportion.
- By hanging all your wall decoration at eye level throughout your home, you will create a sense of balance and harmony.